Donors Choose

This weekend I posted my first Donors Choose project! Donors Choose is an online charity that uses crowd-sourcing to help fund projects for public school teachers. For my first project, I requested 3 button mice. We've found that MinecraftEdu, TinkerCad, and other software need the wheel and right-click features to work optimally. If you have a few dollars to spare, out students could really use your support!

3 Button Mice, 3 Button Mice, See How They Click!

Below is a link to the project. If you enter the word SPARK at checkout, your donation will be matched dollar for dollar
The Project: The students will use the Amazon 3-Button mice in our computer lab. They will use them for computer science, 3D modeling, and collaborative MinecraftEdu projects. They will learn how to use programming language, how to design objects from different perspectives, and how to build cooperatively with a group. They will also share their experiences with others throughout their school, community, and the world.
This project will inspire our next generation of computer programmers, game designers, and innovators. I would love to provide my students with the technology skills that they need to succeed in the future. After participating in this project, I hope my students will feel successful and confident to succeed in any career field.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5th Grade Dash Robot Biography Project

3rd Grade Dash Robot Life Cycle Exhibition Projects

Dash Robots and the 4 Regions of California